OPI Cola Collection Swatch And Review

This couple month OPI just launch 2 exciting collection! First they launch the OPI x Coca Cola then after 1 or 2 month later they launch the Mustang Collection. Im so Excited with this collection, specially the Cola Collection. So for today i would love to share my top 3 picks from the Cola Collection :)


So here's my top 3 pick's from this collection :


OPI Coca- Cola Red, a cream red cherry red color. I was hoping this would be a bright stand out red. On this picture i used 2 coats.




Today I Accomplished Zero, This is a jelly base with red glitter in it. I find this polish a little bit sheer, so in this photo i used 3 coats. The glitter spread out easily. A thick glossy top coat is needed for this polish, because i tend to look dull after it dry out. 





Green On The Runway, the stunner from this collection. This is a duo chrome, shifting from green to brown cooper color. The color shifting is quite strong in the real life. This was 2 coats. And i freaking in love with this polish!! 







 Over all i love this collection specially the Green on the run way. You can still get this collection from several Online shop in Indonesia, i don't think that this collection available in Indonesia store yet.

See you guys soon :D





















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola