OPI Nicki Minaj - FLY Swatch, Review And NOTD

Hai, today i have OPI Fly part of their collaboration with Nicki Minaj back in 2012. I wasn't so happy with this collection, that's why i never post anything about this, until one day i was looking for new polish and i bump to this color, and i ordered it right away.

OPI FLY, it a super bright blue- teal creme color. i love the color so much, it's a perfect mixture between blue and teal, also it is a perfect shade for summer time. Application is easy, all i need is 2 thin coats and it dry really fast.






Then i decided to play with a stripping tape, and apply a black polish on top if it. I really love the result, the blue-teal color looks perfect with black combination. Please excuse the mess here.

 


Last shot :)


So, do you have this color? what do you think about it? please let me know in the comment below!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola