Rescue Beauty lounge - Naked Without Polish

Hai, i have anothe RBL nail polish to share! This one is from the Fan Collection. At first i  wasn't palnning to get any polish from this collection,but then they have this free shipping program back in April, and i want to get new polish from RBL and i started look at Fashion Polish Swatch, and i fell in love with this color instantly.



Naked Without Polish “It would be a pure carnation pink base. Very basic and very creamy, no jellies (as much as I love them). I want a polish that is opaque in 2 coats. I want the pink base to be filled with a gold shimmer, for the sun to catch the gold and just make it shine! I want my polish to be soft and girlie, but still make an impact and stand out. I want it to be a color people can wear year-round, a color that cheers you up on a bad day. I’ve been dreaming of this polish ever since I can remember. I’ve been a polish lover since I was 13 and I can’t find anything that comes close to being my absolute dream polish, even though I do have several on my favorites list. This ONE polish is always in the back of my mind. Just the thought of it takes my breath away and makes me smile.” On Becky’s wish list.

So for me, Naked Without Polish, a baby pink with coral hint in it, with a gold flecks and green shimmer in it, made this polish look magical and pretty. Sadly the coral tone color in this polish, doesn't suits my skin tone color. So when i used this polish my hands look dirty and ugly. But then i still love the color. The gold flecks made this polish unique and interesting. 

Formula wise, this one has a thick consistency, so application was a little bit tricky. But it was opaque in two coats and drys quite fast, like the other RBL polish.





So what do you guys think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola