OPI Mustang Top Picks Review, Swatch And NOTD

Hai, back with nail polish review. After the Cola collection, OPI launch the next collection collaboration with Mustang. From all 6 color i decided to get two best color in my opinion.




OPI Girl Love Ponies, a bright pink with blue undertone, in some light it looks a little bit magenta/ purple. This was two coats, application was easy.





OPI Queen Of The Roads, a black with silver shimmer in it. Application was easy and opaque in two coats, this one has a satin finish.


Obviously my favorite from this collection is the Queen Of The Road, it has a unique color and finish, It's not a must have collection from OPI unless you are a big fan of Mustang car. 

So that's it from me :), see you guys soon!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola