Born Pretty Store Water Decals Transfer Stickers Creative Gear Stripe Pattern

Hai, so this is my 2nd post for Born Pretty Store, today i woild like to review the Water Decal from BPS. I always wanted to create a steam punk nail art, but i have no talent to draw the gear and i have no idea where to get the gear stamping or sticker. So while i brows on Born Pretty Store shop, i bump to this pretty cute water decal.



In this one sheet contains so many water decal, basically you can create 2 or 3 set of nails art. As i said this is a water decal, so you need a water to remove the decal from the sheet. First off i cut the gear into small pieces then i soaked it into the water. Then carefully placed to the nails and arranged it, 




 Because the decal has a fun color, i decided to choose black base. But the roman numbering wont show up.




If you looking for affordable nail art supply, you can go to www.bornprettystore.com!

 And i have good news to you guys, you can get 10% off if you use this code FJB10


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola