Easy Nail Stamping With Born Pretty Store Nail Stamp

Hai, sorry for the lack of nail posting these past few week. I’ve been busy and some makeup review needed to be post ASAP. Also i was so busy to paint my nail properly, now i have a new stamping palette that i got from Born Pretty Store, and yes this is the part 3 from the review for this lovely store!



Since Frozen Movie still a hit movie around here, specially around the kids i decided to get this stamp, which has a love and snow flake image, which is this is a perfect image plate for Christmas and Valentines day.


This stamping has different image of heart and snow flake, so you’ll always find the perfect size heart or snow flake for your nails. Using this plate was so easy. And the image transfer so easily into the nails, No fuss or problem at all. For the price it was only for $2.31, so freaking cheap with good quality too!




Do you like stamping plate? Will you try this stamping plate from Born Pretty Store?  Let me know your opinion in the comment below!

BTW If you looking for affordable nail art supply, you can go to www.bornprettystore.com!

 And i have good news to you guys, you can get 10% off if you use this code FJB10





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola