Easy Removing Black Heads With b.liv

Have you ever have a problem with black head? Well im on of those girl that struggling with removing black head around my nose area. Usually what i do to remove my black head, i used a pore pack or just squeeze my nose to remove it all. But then the process is really pain full. 

To be honest i never heard b.liv brand before, but once i read tons of good review  around the internet, i agreed to review this product on my blog. So before i review the product, let me introduce you to the brand first. So b.liv is new comer in skin care world, the creator of b.liv brand is Cellnique, where the want to create a skin care for younger consumer. The quality of b.liv skin care it self has been tested over 200 preofessional salons. And the most popular product is Off With Those Head 


Comes in plastic tube and pump packaging makes this product easy to used and carry around. I usually used about 2 pumps for all over face area


Active ingredients : 
Tea Tree Oil:
• Controls acne
• Anti-inflammatory, anti-septic
• Anti-bacterial, anti-fungal


Aloe Vera Extract:
• Soothes & hydrates skin
• Fades acne scars
• Anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial


Witch Hazel Extract: 
• Controls oil
• Tightens pores


Peppermint Oil:
• Eliminates blackheads & whiteheads
• Deeply cleanses
• Controls oil




This product main function are to remove black heads and white heads without the need to squeeze them, which as you know that process can cause  irritation and acne.  Other than that this product also helps to unclog pores, minimum oil production and also helps to calm your irritation skin. 

I've been using this product for couple month and i noticed that this product helps to reduce my white heads. Also it helps to reduce my acne irritation. I used this product every morning and night. Once i applied it, there's a tingling mint sensation that last for about 10 seconds. 




I recommended this product for you who has acne skin, big pores and also a black and white heads problem. This product cost about Rp 590.000/ 30ml. 

You can get this product from b.liv website :



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola