Enchanted Polish – Dark Fantasy

Yes i have shared this photo and my excitement over this polish. Well what can i say this polish was so freaking hard to get! Yes, im talking about the Enchanted Polish! One of Indie brand that will be out of stock 5 minutes from it launch or every time they open their store for re-stock!
I think it was last month where Enchanted Polish will be opening their store for some polish, and it was the collection inspired by Kanye West song which im not a big fans of his music. But then the polish look so beautiful and i want to try and have Enchanted Polish, so i decided to get two out four color. So this is the first color that im share (show off).





Enchanted Polish - Dark Fantasy
The minute i saw this polish i melt. And in that minute i know that i need this polish in my life! So this is a dark blue purple with a strong holo effect. The cosistasy was a little bit thick but, man, it was opaqueawith only just 1 coat!!! But for this review i used 2 coats with top coats!



No wonder why this polish has been a HITS brand! The quality are so good, for the color it self is unique and one of the kind color. So maybe you wont find a dupe for this color. The price a little bit expensive with S16, but it was all worth it!



And one or four photo wasn't enough to show how pretty this polish are!



I got min directly from Enchanted Polish Web, they do worldwide shipping, with 4 weeks ETA to your door. Mine was arrived after 2 weeks from payment process.



So, do you have any Enchanted polish? Do you love it or any wish list color from this brand?






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola