Ethereal Lacquer - Worlds Apart Review

Im back with nail polish review/ nail art! So today i have my very first Ethereal Lacquer nail polish, as always i got this from my beloved online shop from Singapore Mie- Mei Signatures. I've been eying this brand for couple months, and then i finally decided to get this polish when Mei- Mei having a 10% discount.



I picked Worlds Apart because this one look so stunning among the others color from Ethereal Polish.



Ethereal Lacquer - Worlds Apart. This is deep blue - purple  jelly base, this polish has a purple/ magenta shimmer in it. Since this polish has a jelly base, i needed about 3 coats for swatch above. Application so easy and fast drying too.


At some lighting you'll see a shifting color from magenta/ purple shimmer to green shimmer. And sine this polish color so pretty, i decided to add lots of picture!





Do you own a Ethereal Lacquer Polish? What do you think of it? Let me know on the comment below!

You can get this polish from :



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola