Glam Polish Purple Minion Madness Review

Who doesn't love The Describable Me Movie? Me my self love the movie so much, specially Minion and the Unicorn Doll. So, when Glam Polish have the Describable Me collection last year, i went crazy and bought all the polish from this collection. Today i would like to share one of them.  


Glam Polish Purple Minion Madness, inspired by the evil purple minion. This is a soft purple with a  black and white round and diamond glitter shape. I need about 3 coats for full coverage on the nails. 



So Far, i  like this polish the quality is very good. Do you have any Glam Polish, what do you think about this brand?



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola