Sally Hansen Love Nail Art Collection

This is my super late post. So couple weeks ago Sally Hansen invited me to their launching of the I Love Nail Art Collection. In this collection they bring the I Heart Nail Art Neon, I Heart Nail Art Striper, I Heart Nail Art Pen and I Heart Nail Art Kit. The packaging it self look different from any Sally Hansen polish,this one has a slim square shape.

 I Heart Nail Art Neon, i have a big hope from this polish, since neon still a hits. But once i tried this polish i was so disappointed, because it was lacking on pigmentation. I need 4 almost 5 coats to get a full opaque and even out application. Don't even ask about drying time, it takes forever to be completely dry. Once it dry, this polish gives you a velvet/ rubbery finish. 

I Heart Nail Art Striper, for this one i love the color pigmentation it gives me a full pop of color with only 1 coat! But i don't like the brush, it was too short and too fluffy, so it's kinda hard for me to create a smooth and thin line. 

So here's some simple nail art that i did with this two polish. 




Have you try this line from Sally Hansen? Do you like it?




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola