China Glaze - China Glaze - Don't let the dead bite

I know it isn't the time to post any Halloween nail polish series, but i can't help my self to share this beautiful color from China Glaze. This shade is part from the China Glaze Apocalypse of Color Collection for Halloween 2014, i think i didn't buy any Halloween nail polish collection last year, simply because there's no shade that im in love with or to die for. Until this year China Glaze released one or two interesting shade. 


Don't Let The Dead Bite - This is a milky pink, peach based with mixed pink and red glitter. With this texture normaly i need abou 3 or 4 coats for full coverage, but with this one i only need 2 coats. I have no problem with glitter in this polish. 


I think i need the green one called But Of Corpse looks interesting and unique! Should i get it?



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola