Sally Hansen Triple Shine - Play Koi 240 Swatch And Review

Like i said on my previous post that i've been looking for a bright pop of color nail polish but not a neon type, because some times neon polish need to be layer under a white base, and i don't like it. So Last week i went to Guardian at Grand Indonesia looking for a orange and yellow nail polish for Halloween nail art. I went straight to Sally Hansen shelf and i saw that they have promo buy 1 get 1 50% off. After lurking around i decided to get Play Koi and other yellow color which i'll review later. 

So the packaging is very different from the Salon perfect series, this one has a slim square bottle shape. The Brush is always the same it has a U shape dense brush, for easy application to the nails. 



Play Koi - 240, is a super bright orange, at first coat i thought this has a jelly finish, but with two coats it was opaque cream orange polish. The shade is so bright so it'll suited to all skin tone, and it will looks so good on pale white skin. Here i used 2 coats and without top coat.

For the price i think it's about Rp 75.000/10ml. You can get this polish around Guardian, Watson and selected Sogo department store. 



What do you think about this shade? Love it? Let me know in the comment below!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola