Zoya Tilda Swatch & Review

Recently i bought Zoya Tilda from the Summer collection, this pas few month i've been looking for a bright color polish, and let me tell you looking for that bright but non neon polish is freaking hard! Specially if you looking for orange and yellow. So for green bright color i think i found almost the perfect one.



Zoya Tilda is a bright cream green apple color, it is bright but it's not neon which is i love so much, the color are unique and i don't have any polish with this color before. Application was so easy with two coats, if you have short nails that you can go with 1 coat only. Quality from this polish are amazing.


Im in love with this color! Do you guys have any color sugestion for a bight but non neon polish? if you do, please let me know in the comment below! 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola