Sally Hansen Triple Shine - Lemon Shark NOTD & Swatch

Still in the road looking for the perfect bright but not neon nail polish, after i posted the Sally hansen - Play With Koi, today i would like to share the yellow one called Lemon Shark, i think this is the summer collection.



 Lemon Shark -  It's a super bright yellow cream, i need about 2 or 3 coats for full coverage for this polish, but for a bright polish the formula was good and bearable. This is probably the best yellow polish that i've owned. 


And here's im using Born Pretty Store image stamping plate which the review can be found here, and for the silver glitter im using Sephora "Silver Fever". 

What do you think about this polish? 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola