Kiko Cupcake Nail Lacquer - Pistachio 656 Swatch And Review

Back few months ago my boss went to Europe, so one cosmetics brand pops up in my mind was Kiko Cosmetics. I owned about 4 nail polish from Kiko and so far i love it! So i asked my boss to get me some polish from Kiko Store. I decided to get the Cupcake Collection.




Kiko Cupcake Nail Lacquer Pistachio  - 656,  This is a matte textured nail polish. The color was unique , it's a pale lime green color with a blue and orange sprinkle. I used two coats for this swatch. Application was easy and smoot, drying time was good too.


Sadly this polish only available in Europe, the price was cheap i got this for 3.5 Euro or  Rp 56.000,-.


Do you Have any Kiko polish? What do you think about their polish?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola