Essie - Ruffles & Feathers Swatch And Review

I don't have many Essie nail polish, the reason simply the colour they have isn't something that make me wanna buy it or it's a really must have colour. So few months ago i was googling new nail polish collection from Essie, and i found this beauty!





Essie - Ruffles & Feathers, To be honest im not big fans with Essie nail brush it's feel a little bit small and thin for me. The formula from this polish was ok, a little bit thick but it's manageable.  It almost give a full coverage with one coat, but as usual i added the 2nd coat anyway. This a tosca green. 


So what do you think about Essie polish? Any shade that i should try from this brand? Let me know in the comment below!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola