Must Have Product : Colour Pop Lippie Stix!




If you a instagram mania you probably know this new HITS brand from USA. Yep, it's Colour Pop Cosmetics, i know this brand through Instagram, and then i visited their website and shock with the price! All single product on the web only cost for $5 or it's like Rp 62.500/ product! And after a week or so Instagram seller in Indonesia start to open pre order for this brand, and i got mine from Marshmallove_shop.


Colour Pop Lippie Stix - Bichette 
Red is the must have lipstick colour for me now, so when i search all the red colour from Colour Pop i fell in love with Bichette, it's a deep wine red with matte finish. The formula was smooth and super pigmented but it feels so comfortable on my lips, once you apply it you'll see a little bit glossy look, but with one blot or a sip of your coffee it'll turn to a true matte lipstick.


I wore this for a good 3 1/2 hours without eat anything, but i did wear this for a sip of coffee and water adn the color still looks good. If you eat something like lunch or dinner yes i'll fade but since this lipstick so pigmented i'll leave you a pretty red rosy lips.



Next i got Brunch which is not so my colour BUT !!


Colour Pop Lippie Stix - Brunch 
I have no idea why i picked this colour, because coral- orange lipstick or anything with this tone is not my colour! It'll make my skin looks dull, so when i see this i was planing to sell it again, but out of curiosity i give it a try, and my first reaction was this lipstick was super creamy, pigmented and so bright! Then i decided to blot it with tissue paper and turns out the colour more beautiful! It's still a coral - pink, but it's more soft and wearable for everyday look


For long lasting this one really good! After i wore it for 4 hours plus eating and drinking i still can see a coral- peach stain and it made my lips. To bad it has a weird bitter taste, but after a while the bitter taste or scent will be gone.




And here's the before and after i blot it with tissue paper.

So that's for two shade, i'll post the other two shade that i got from Colour Pop! Do you have any recommendation colour from this brand? If you do, let me know in the comment below!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola