OPI - Peace & Love OPI Swatch And Review

Who doesn't love a duo chrome nail polish? I love a duo chrome nail polish especially the dark one like this one by OPI called Peace & Love OPI from the Fall 2014 San Francisco collection.  Since i saw this polish from the promo ads, i know that i will fall in love with the shade and i know the colour will be stunning! 


OPI - Peace & Love OPI it's a gunmetal gray with green shimmer in it, with different angled you'll see a purple - red colours. It is a sheer shade for this swatch i need 3 thin coats. The colour changing is so strong so this is a must have colour from the collection!




























So what do you think about this polish? I love this shade so much, i might get a second bottle :p!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola