Sally Hansen Triple Shine - Makes Waves

It's rainy season so to celebrate that i would like to share the must have shade from Sally Hansen Triple Shine collection. Got this beauty from the Sally Hansen gathering event last year, but i just have the mood to write the review today.

As you probably know, i love the formula from this collection, it has tons of colour, the formula was great and easy to work with, and also the brush really good.


Sally Hansen Triple Shine - Makes Waves,v this is a teal blue with green shimmer, sadly this polish has a sheer coverage, for the picture here i need a good 3-4 coats. It almost look like duo-chrome but the colour shifting not too strong so you wont notice it. 


And here i am try to find my way back to nail art, so i did a simple half and half glitter with a nail decal that i got from local nail shop here. 



If you like Sally Hansen nail polish, this is the must have shade that you need in your collection. It's beautiful and unique.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola