Colour Pop Lippie Stix Review For Dark Colour!



Last February I posted a review about Colour Pop Lippie Stix, and that was my favourite colour so far. But since that I just can top buying more lippie stix from Colour Pop, I just love the formula and the pigmentation, so today, I would like to share another two shade from my collection.




I have to admit that I won't use this shade for my daily activity, people will think that I'm crazy, but this two shade will be perfect for mix super light nude colour to make it more wearable.
All that i has, have the same formula and texture.




Colour Pop Lippie Stix - Feminist 

if you see from the tube, it's clearly a dark- dark purple, but once you apply it on your lip's it'll look like a black - purple-ish colour. I was shock and disappointed with that, because i didn't get the colour i was hoping for. After that i try to blot it into a tissue paper  the colour change to the purple shade that i want. 


Here's the before and after i blot it with tissue paper.



Next is Black Lipstick



Colour Pop Lippie Stix - Bullchic

Don't even ask why in the world i buy a black lipstick. I don't even know why i buy this shade. So this is a straight black cream colour. It does stain a gray-ish colour on my lips.


So my final thought about this two shade? I don't love it, but i don't hate it either. Both have an excellent pigmentation and easy to blend, also great for colour mix for other paler lipstick colour. 

I got this Colour Pop Lippie Stix from Marshmallove_shop.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola