OPI Go Goth For Halloween 2010!!


Yey new collection from OPI!! the Halloween collection!! really cant wait for this one,,,
why? because  because the colors are so awesome
they came in dark colors, with some micro glitter in it, and as you can see from the minis you'll get a free Cuff bracelet!! so perfect for your Halloween costume (if you're planning become a Vampire)


Obscurity, i haven't seen the swatch for this one so i don't know exactly the color is
Sanguine,  it's a red
Unripened
Nevermore


For the Swatch Pict you can see at Go Goth Swatch  and for unripened 

i'm gonna grab this one for my collection!! no matter what! i MUST have this one,,

How About you?  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola