Alice In Wonderland Collection

here's my Alice In Wonderland Collection. i just completed the full size, the missing peaces is Off With Her Red
then i just got it Yesterday and im so happy!! hihihi,,
from this collection i love the MAD AS HATTER and ABSOLUTE ALICE, then for the 3rd place will be Off with her red then Thanks so muchness!

i wasn't planning to collect the full size Bottle, but some how i just wanted all of them in my collection, then i got all of them and im so happy,,
so far i got 3 full collection from OPI that's the Shrek collection, Sued Collection and the Alice in wonderland collection. 

so here's the Picture :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola