NEW "TOYS"!

Finnaly i got my new nail art polish, i've been wanting them in such a long time ago!
then finnaly i got them, but it's not completed :'(



ETUDE POLISH AND Face Shop!!

*REVIEW*
for the face shop polish --> i dont like this one, WHY? because it's really hard to get the heart shape and then it's very lumpy i guess that's the right word. so i wouldn't recommend this one.

Etude French Manicure Glitters
surely love this one, because it's really easy to use, because the brush is shot, and it's perfect for make lines stuff like that..
but you probably have to double it so the glitter will show better,

Etude Nail Art Pen

it's does really help you to make dots or draw something on your nails, but the thing is that you have to squize it so the polish will come out.
and you need a lot of energy for that..
but over all i like this one :D


so hope you all enjoy



2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola