OPI Go Goth For Halloween 2010!! ARRIVED

like i said i'll getting mail everyday now, since all my order just arrived at Indo now,,
so here's another package arrive this afternoon!!
My Go Goth Collection!! i don't have a chance to swatch it, because u just get my nail done, so sorry thw swatch will not avail right now!! but in couple if days i'll post it to you guys,,

here's the Go goth Mini


This the Free Cuff bracelet LOOK sO CUTE!!


 



I'll do the review later on and i'll post how i love the formula later on
 
so have a nice Hollidays !! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola