NOTD China Glaze - little Drummer Boy And Galaxy Nail art

so lately i've been looking into my stash and thinking why i never get much blue nail polish??
i am a blue holic color! then with my small blue nail polish color i planning to wear more blue color this day, and im looking for great blue cream color!

so today i decided to wear China Glaze - little Drummer Boy. this was from the Tis the season collection
i really like the color. this is my 2nd time used it. i have an issued using this, i think the formula a lil bit runny and it's smell different from other china glaze :(. so here we go

China Glaze - little Drummer Boy

China Glaze - little Drummer Boy

and then i was inspired by the Orly Glaxy collection, so i decided to make galaxy nail art using Orly Space Cadet and Galaxy girl  also for make it more Galaxy i added OPI DS Magic, China Glaze Meteor Shower and rounded *forgot the name*








 i took tons picture to show the different color that i use, but turns out it doesn't show well.
and i just realized i miss grey or silver dust, next time i'll add some silver or gray color to make it more sparkly





5 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola