UD 24/7 Anniversary Glide On Pencil liner!

yay! finally it's arrived! my UD 24/7! even i just bought 3 from 15 pencils! *sucks* i know! but im in budget with this product, it's expensive at least for me :(.. but im planning buy it some more, so i can fill it with the box.

Mildew, Asphyxia, Uzi

Mildew, Asphyxia, Uzi
With Flash
Crash, Underground, Gunmetal, uzi, Zero, Asphyxia, Mildew

*without Flash*
Crash, Underground, Gunmetal, uzi, Zero, Asphyxia, Mildew



so i got the box and now time to fill it in with other UD Glide one Pencil Liner!
from this set i prever to get the special Pencil liner for the set, some people bought this set for shared
so im looking forward for other UD 24/7 aniv set!! so i can get the Special edition :D..




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola