The ABC!

i see a couple nail blogger did this ABC thing, and i read all of it and i think it's fun and i would love to join, i dont think you really need to be tagged to join this ABC thing, so i think that's ok if i wanna join :D.

A. AGE:
20yrs going 21 this July

B. Bed Size
Queen

C. Chore I hate:
cleaning up my room

D. Day
a day where i can sleep all day and just laying around in my bad and bloging and surfing the internet


E. Essential start of your day:
my nephew fight and crying


F. Favorite Color:
white, blue 


G. Gold or Silver?:
Gold

H. Height:
5.1

I. Instruments:
ehm i cant play any
musical instrument

J. Job Title:
Student and freelance nail art

K. Kids
not yet but i would love to get a twin

L. Live
Indonesia

M. Mom's name:
Mariana

N. Nicknames
some of my friends called me Shella some called me Mega (thats my birth certificated name)
my Family called me Shella

Nephew called me OO'Chell -> OO means Untie and Chell because he cant called me shella when he learn to speak.

O. Overnight stay at hospital:
None

P. Pet Peeves:
i dont understand  this soorry :(

Q. Quote from a movie:
none for now :D



R. Right or left handed:
right

S. Siblings
1 older sister, 2 older brother

T. Time you wake up:
depends if im in good condition i'll wake up in 11 o'clock if im sick i'll get up at 6am

U. Underwear:
panties

V. Vegetable you hate:
none

W. What makes you late?:
wont wake up because i have a good dream

X. Xrays you've had:
my head becasue i got a motorcycle accident, hand, tooth, noose

Y. Yummy foods you can make:
puddings

Z. Zoo:
not a big fan of zoo


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola