China Glaze kaleidoscope Collection Part 1

good morning, good afternoon and good evening to all my follower and my reader around the world, today im gonna present to you my 6 nail polish from Kaleidoscope from China Glaze, i  think i did post some of the colors on my previous post maybe about 1 month ago, so now i decided to post part 1 which is contains 6 shade with a better picture *in my opinion*

so let's get started

China Glaze - dont be a square

China Glaze - dont be a square
 Don't be a square, this is a warm pink - magenta color in my eyes, very pretty but this is too warm for my skin  tone, so it's make my skin look dull and ugly, but the holo is amazing! this was 3 coats with out top coat 


China Glaze - how about a tumble

China Glaze - how about a tumble
How about a tumble,  this is a pink purple-ish in my opinion, this is the kind of pink i like becasue it's not too warm or light for my skin tone, so this is make my hands look pretty. this was 4 coats with out top coat

China Glaze - he's going in circles
China Glaze - he's going in circles
He's going in circles,  a soft green holo! what a polish! i do really love the color and have no complain for this! i a unique color for me. this was 3 coats with out top coat


China Glaze - Visit me in prims

China Glaze - Visit me in prims

China Glaze - Visit me in prims

Visit me in prims, a silver pink lilac holos! my top favourite from this collection, i've been drooling for a long time ago, so when i found this, i know i have to have it SOON! and im happy that i got this one! and this is so so so so pretty! this was 4 coats i think this is the most sheer one.


China Glaze - kleidscope him out

China Glaze - kleidscope him out
China Glaze - kleidscope him out

kleidscope him out, a light blue color and i really love this, i think i need to capture it under the sunlight, but it's look so damn pretty in indoor light, and me love it so much! this was 3 coats with out top coat

China Glaze - let's do it in 3D

China Glaze - let's do it in 3D
let's do it in 3D, a black holos, i know this is not a pure 100% black black, but this is so beautiful this is my 3rb fav from this collection.this was 3 coats with out top coat 



so this is my top holo nail polish for now, i got 4 OMG collection and looking forward to collect them all and i wish  i wish i can find it somewhere..




ps: if you want this collection you can email me and i'll purchased and send it to your country :D




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola