Get Punk with La Girl!

hellow again! while i have tons of time to blogging now i post about 2 times or 3 in a day, hope you all dont mind. so now i would like to present to you the LA girl Punk nail polish which is a supper dreamy color! i love this polish *i always love polish with dark color*.


this was 3 coats each nail, but actually 2 coats will be just fine but i love layering one more time :p.
this is a blue whith purple duo chrome which the duo chorme not that really storng. but it's still a beautiful color.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola