my 1st Franken - Jeans Sparkle

i wanted to post this Franken nail polish on Monday but i dont have the chance to post it because im too busy to celebrate my freedom from exam so i post it now..


now i present to you my franken that i called as jeans sparkle, why i called it Jeans sparkle because the color look like a jeans and it has a hiden sparkle in it which is i dont know why it wont show up on the nail.

on this picture i use 2 coats each nail and with top coat

Jeans Sparkle

Jeans Sparkle
close up!!
 and i stamped with my BM Plate with China Glaze Millenium




i dont really remember what polish did i use for this franken, but i do remember some of it :

-seche vite fast dry top coat
- OPI DS Coronationm
- OPI DS Glamor
- Skin food BL 513
- OPI Dating royal
- China Glaze OMG
- OPI Sparkle icious


so hope you guys like it, have a good day :D



7 comments:

  1. Absolutely love this :D it's gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great Franken! Its such a pretty colour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This really does look like jeans! I like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ♥ the color!
    Just followed you now and put you on my blog list.
    --- marshee13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you girl, im really happy that a lot of people loving this color :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would have called this Denim Jeans and Sparkly Things. LOL but I love the color.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Madzooks97, thanks yeah probably i want to add the Denim part hehe

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola