Orly - Fantasea

good evening ladies! today post is the orly Fantasea that i got a few days ag, and i cant wait to show it to all of you! how beautiful this nail polish is! i don't get a chance to capture the picture under the sun light, because i sleep all day and do all my activity at night = insomnia!

so this picture was take in my bedroom with dim light so hopefully the picture will be just fine or awesome like the polish it self!





i used about 4 coats on each nail, this nail polish quiet sheer but if you have a short nail 2 coats will be just fine, since i got a long nail if i only use 2 coats i still can see my VNL.
this is a duo chrome effect nail polish. a purple with hint of gold, first time i saw this i thought  this is same like the OPI - Diva Geneva, but i relies that Diva Geneva has more purple red tone in it and the duo chrome is not obviously  like the ORLY.

and this nail polish reminds me of one character from  Legend Of The Guardians – The Owls Of Ga’Hoole the movie. the snake name Mrs. Plithiver, she has this beautiful purple skin color at the movie, and has some gold green color on her side head so beautiful. unfortunately i cant find her full size picture, but i found one picture of her with the other Owl

see the left corner the small snake, thats Mrs. Plithiver.
 have any of you watch or read the book?

PS:
to make it more like the snake skin i stamped it with Konad Image Pallet M79




 

2 comments:

  1. It is really beautiful and looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola