Zoya - Crystal

Good evening everyone! i've been blank lately, like i dont have any inspiration to share with you guys, maybe that's because i've god Mid term exam and my nail slowly become a disaster. and im in stress mode now.
so today post is the Zoya Crystal i've been lurking this one since i saw the promotion image. and finally i got this one :D..

 im sorry for the small picture and the poor quality. this was tken with my BlackBerry camera and i dont know why my camera wont capture well. :'(

so this is a blue nail polish with gold glitter/shimmer in it and it's look so beautiful! and im in love with this!
oh Zoya please make more nail polish like this, hahaha..





1 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola