Haul TIME!

i've been so busy lately, from job to my collage and some other activity that make me dont have any time to swatch or applying or reviewing new nail polish that i got. so today im just gonna post my looongg time ago polish that just arrived a few days ago, i've been tweeting about this since sunday and monday actually..

Remember the ZOYA  Women Days and BOGO? yes this is my purchased on that event and just arrived about 1 month after the event.


Top : China Glaze Crackle Collection
bottom : China Glaze Anchor away collection

 




Serena Williams Glam Slam Collection






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola