Silver Shatter!!

hi! How are you? hope you'll doing fine :D. today i present to you OPI Silver Shatter swatch!
this shatter comes with the Pirates of Caribbean collection and i haven't have the chance to mix this shatter with the Pirates set. but when i got the chance i'll post the picture and the mix!

so i mix the Silver shatter over the OPI Black Onyx, and im in love with the combo! the shatter really stunning with black Onyx as the base. and i do rally like the formula on this silver shatter, it's not sticky or clumpy like the black shatter or it's maybe i know how to deal with this shatter collection now. but i do really like the sparkly on silver shatter

so here's my picture and im sorry for the ugly picture here. im only take it with my blackberry camera :(.. also please ignore my ugly nails!!!

2 coats of Black Onyx + 1 Coat Silver Shatter + Seche Vite Top coat
i love the big chunk shatter instead of small crack i just don't like it! so i do really love the shatter and i might need a back up shatter :D.

i can't wait for the other be mine! i already have the red shatter with the really pretty pink but i haven't the chance to take the picture with the SLR! but soon i'll swatch it and share it with you guys :D


so i hope you have a good day :D




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola