SOPI blasted effect nail polish!







after success with the black shatter and the rest of the OPI Shatter collection now we all knew that Nicole by Opi also release the shatter effect, but not only the OPI company, we also know that china glaze has it. so i just looking around at sephora website and of course i was looking in nail polish section and there i spotted the Sephora By OPI called Blasted Effect! they release 3 color, white silver and black.

so as i looked to more details and yes they come with 3 colors they are Blasted Black, Blasted Gold and Blasted Silver. so im not super exited about the white and black because i have from BerryM, China Glaze also from OPI. but i realy want to try the gold. si hopefully in the future i can see more color from other nail polish company or from OPI!

so what do you think with this shatter polish? have u had it enough with the same color or you think that's a ok??


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola