Zoya Mod Mattes 2011

hellow! back with new swatch from Zoya! and im so super super duper exited with this collection! im in love with this collection specially with Phoebe.

i've got about 20 new polish and i have to swatch them ASAP! some of it are from the ZOYA bogo and China Glaze and OPI.

so i hope that i'll post it soon!!


Zoya Phoebe, bright blue shimmer mattes color and i do really love the color on me. it's a pop blue almost like electric and i dont have much blue color like this. this was 3 coats, dry time was fast, maybe because this is matte nail polish.




Zoya Loly, bright pink almost like magenta on me and i dont like this pnly because you all know that im not a big fan of bright pink polish or any pink polish at all! but eventually i wore this yesterday. this was 3 coats or 4 coats to get them even out.



Zoya Mitzi, is a green lime color and i really like the color it's funny and it's weird. this was 3 coats.




i dont know if i the only person who got problem applying this nail polish. if you click my image to see the bigger size of the picture, you'll see the un perfect application! this so hard to me to apply and they all have to be apply 3 coats.

the drytime was fast because like i said they are all matte polish so it' help fast drying time even u apply with 3 coats. but i dont really like the formula on this collection.

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola