Sigma Brush Review

hi guys, how are you today?
so last month i ordered a sigma brush from their web here, and i wanted to try other brush from sigma and also to complete my collection. so i choose 3 brush from Sigma
i choose :
- Sigma Duo Fibre  - F50
- Sigma Small Contour - F65
- Sigma Pencil - E30

i really wanted to try the angled brush but i don't know why i didn't buy it, but i promise i'll buy it next time.

so here's the review and picture

Sigma Duo Fibre  - F50, i've been using this for applying my foundation and i really love it. this quiet big, so that's good for applying foundation. i love the finish look when i use this brush, my face look flawless.



Sigma Small Contour - F65, im in love with this brush! this is perfect for contouring or apply blush. it's supper soft. i've been using this for applying my blush and contour sometimes.

Sigma Pencil - E30, this brush too big for my eyes, so i cant used it as a pencil brush. but other than that i still love this brush, because it soft.

over all i really enjoy purchasing sigma brush, none of them turns me down. the quality is very good, the handle a little bit heavy but i dont mind. i totally recomended this brush for you.

if you live at Indonesia you can purchased this brush from makeup brush, i recomended her because the service was good and fast, also she giving cheap prices.

have a great day xoxo



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola